We are interested in submissions that are innovative, provocative, representative and bold. We are open to content and visually stimulating material that both encourage and promote diversity on a variety of levels.
If you are interested in contributing please see our guidelines on how to submit your work and contributor terms & conditions. Send all correspondence to:
All requirements must be met in order for your submission to be approved. If approved, please retain exclusivity of images submitted to ComplexdWoman Magazine until the publish date.
All submission should contain:
- A short pitch and bio
- Full name
- Contact details
Written submissions should contain:
- A headline
- Potential pull out quotes
- Word count
- Related high resolution images if possible
Photographic Submissions must be supplied:
- Image resolution: 300dpi
- Image type: Jpeg
- RGB Colour
- Our page dimensions are 220mm x 280mm
Blog submissions must be:
- Medium resolution – jpeg images (72dpi)
- 300 words maximum – text
- Minimum image dimensions (500px wide)
- Provided with titles if requested
- Without watermark
Fashion Editorials must have:
- A consistent story
- A preferred sequence outlined clearly
- Potential title
- Full team credits
- Styling/Product credits
N: B Ensure the full team and styling is credited correctly. Contributors are responsible for gaining clearance from third party agencies.
On receipt of your submission you will automatically be added to the ComplexdWoman submission outline mail out.
Please read our Contributor terms and conditions below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS - CONTRIBUTORS
You are responsible for ensuring that any material you provide to complexdwoman.co.uk, including but not limited to text, photographs, video and sound, does not violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party.
By submitting any material to us, you:
- Automatically grant us the licence to use, reproduce, edit, publish, translate, adapt, create derivatives works from, play and / or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed and distribute such material worldwide.
- You acknowledge that we are not obliged to use any material you may submit to us.
- You accept that issues published are final. Any amendments/corrections requested after the publish date will be at the Editor’s discretion.
- Threatening, offensive, abusive, incurs racial discrimination, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy, or encourages illegal conduct.
- Technically harmful - emails or files (computer viruses, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components or other corrupted data and software)
- Is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available for purposes specified above
- It is not defamatory
- It does not breech or infringe on any law
You agree not to send any material that is:
You warrant that your contribution:
You agree to indemnify ComplexdWoman Magazine against all legal fees, damages, and other expenses that may be incurred by ComplexdWoman Magazine as a result of your breach of the above terms and conditions, and waive any moral or ethical rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on complexdwoman.co.uk and the purposes specified above.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.