Terms & Conditions
© 2012 ComplexdWoman Magazine. All rights reserved.
The use of this website is provided subject to the following terms and conditions. Please read this user agreement carefully.
- In visiting complexdwoman.co.uk you are agreeing to be legally bound by the following terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the site.
- If you do not agree with the rules contained in this agreement, please do not visit the site.
- ComplexdWoman Magazine may modify this agreement from time to time and such modification shall be effective upon posting online. Please review this agreement regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes. To continue to use complexdwoman.co.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of the Website:
- All material on the site is the property of ComplexdWoman Magazine, unless otherwise stated.
- You may display content from the website on a computer screen but you may not copy, reproduce, download, post, make available to the public, or otherwise use complexdwoman.co.uk content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- On entering this site you also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from the site contents. You may not in any way publish, re-transmit, distribute, perform, cache or otherwise, material obtained through the website.
- You agree not to disrupt, modify or interfere with the website or its associated software, hardware and servers in any way, and you agree not to impede or interfere with other’s use of the website. You further agree not to alter or tamper with any information or materials on, or associated with the website.
- You agree to use complexdwoman.co.uk only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of this website.
- Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content.
- Any third party web site that links to complexdwoman.co.uk must not:
- Create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the content of this site Imply that ComplexdWoman Magazine is endorsing it or its products or services.
- Use any ComplexdWoman Magazine trademark displayed on complexdwoman.co.uk website without permission from ComplexdWoman Magazine.
- Infringe any intellectual property or other right of any person.
- Be a website that contains content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial.
- ComplexdWoman Magazine reserves the right to request that any link in breach of these terms be removed.
- There are links on complexdwoman.co.uk website to third party websites which complexdwoman.co.uk has no control over. ComplexdWoman Magazine accepts no responsibility or liability for any third party practices on third party websites. ComplexdWoman Magazine advises you to carefully read third party privacy statements prior to the use of any third party websites.
- You acknowledge that complexdwoman.co.uk has not reviewed and does not endorse the content of all sites linked to from complexdwoman.co.uk and is not responsible for the content or actions of any other sites linked to from complexdwoman.co.uk. Linking to any other services or site from complexdwoman.co.uk is at your sole risk.
- Complexdwoman.co.uk respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same.
- All website design, text, images, graphics, sounds, the selection and arrangement thereof, software code and all other material on this website are copyrighted property of ComplexdWoman Magazine its contributors, and its programmers unless otherwise noted. They may not be placed in the public domain. You may not reproduce, redistribute, publish, or otherwise use by electronic or any other means any of the content without our prior written consent. All rights are reserved.
- All copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights on complexdwoman.co.uk and all material published on it are owned by, or are licensed to ComplexdWoman Magazine. All such rights are expressly reserved. Our status or that of any identified contributors as the authors of material on complexdwoman.co.uk should always be acknowledged.
- All brand names, product names and titles used in the website which are trademarks or trade names of their respective holders should not be used without permission. No permission is given in respect of the use of any of the above and moreover any such use may constitute an infringement of the holders' rights.
- If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on complexdwoman.co.uk in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that the website contains links or other references to another online location that contains material or activity that infringes your copyright, please contact us.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability:
- The content of complexdwoman.co.uk, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to complexdwoman.co.uk or ComplexdWoman Magazine and its services (or to third party products and services), is provided ‘as is’ and on an ‘is available’ basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.